I took a trip into Dundrum Town Centre (purely for research purposes!) last night and it seems most stores are going into sale this week. House of Fraser have been offering 50% discounts on certain lines & that is going to 70% today! Zara, Bershka and lots more sales are starting this morning. Want some tips to keep you on the straight and narrow??
1. Shop early in the morning when items are tidy and the whole experience is a little less ‘monica and the wedding dress fiasco!’
2. If you have had items ear marked when they were on full price they are the bargains! A bargain is really a bargain if you wanted it at full price!
3. Use the sales to go outside your comfort zone! Try on something you wouldn’t normally to kick start those creative juices!
4. Shop with a list. Is there something you need for your wardrobe? The sales can be great to basics like jackets, trousers, workwear etc.
1. Start now! The early bird catches the worm and all that. If you want the sizes you have to get in early!
Here are some of the items I am on the look out for!